Excellone Technologies Engagement Models & Pricing
We have multiple Pricing and Engagement Models that offer clients the maximum freedom and flexibility in working with us. Depending on your specific project requirements we offer three basic models of engagement and pricing.
Fixed Price Model (FP): Our Fixed Price Model enables us to present you with a fixed quote based on the RFP document. From a client's perspective, this model reduces development risks considerably and offers better budget predictability.
The FP model is ideal for:
- Those who have small projects with high requirement clarity
- For projects with a clear business goal and flexibility on the technology
- Those who need high budget predictability.
- Time and Material Model (T&M): The Time and Material model will offer you the services of a developer at a standard rate per hour. This model is typically useful for projects where the requirements are evolving.
This model is ideal for:
- Those looking for full control over the implementation
- Those seeking more flexibility for the development
- Full Time Developer Model (FTD): Our Full Time Developer model offers you a dedicated, full-time developer to work exclusively on your project. The developer will work out of our Offshore Development Centre in India.
The FTD model is ideal for :
- Those who looking for a team with the level of experience of their choice
- Those who need flexibility and budget predictability
- Those who need direct control on the development since the developers work directly under them